The Immerse™ programme provides experiences both in the workplace and online. This flexible service caters for a broad range of needs, abilities and ages. In particular, workplace experience for young people can be delivered to suit a number of models (from block to extended and internship placements) with all appropriate health and safety and child protection requirements covered.
Work Experience Services and Resources
We offer a range of flexible and high quality services for schools and colleges running work experience programmes for young people. To read more click here
We also have a widely sought-after work experience journal which you can find out more about by calling our work experience team or clicking here
As an approved centre for the delivery of NCFE awards and accreditations, we offer schools and colleges support in the form of delivery packages
U-Explore is the online resource which Ofsted calls 'outstanding'. NYBEP is the Approved Preferred Supplier for this innovative resources covering Leeds, Wakefield, York and North Yorkshire. U-Explore is the one-stop-shop for all things careers and employability, taking learners across all year groups on a unique educational journey to inspire them about their futures and place them in control of their own learning and progression. Read more about it here
and get in touch to book a free demonstration in your school or college.
Benefits and outcomes of the Immerse™ service
- Develop and practise fundamental life and work-readiness skills
- Provide an insight into local and national businesses, key industries and sectors
- Showcase the experiences, skills and qualifications for specific job roles
- Support progression and transition at key points, including option choice
- Develop links with a range of organisations,employers and communities
- Address specific needs in development and improvement plans
- Provide access to information and resources that enhance learning provision
- Enhance curriculum subjects and, as appropriate, specific topics
For further details, click here
and ensure that your full contact details are in the email. You will then be contacted by one of our Advisers.
Key Stage: 2 3 4 5 A
Themes: Tr, Emp, RA, Prog, CE
Skills: Com, Cre, PS, Res, SA, WWO